[NTG-context] Problem with ownnumber

Achim Jander achim at jander.de
Sat Jan 22 16:20:39 CET 2011

Hi all,
I want to have my headings numbered via ownnumber, and they sometimes
should include a dot.
Everything works fine except when the ownnumber is numeric. In that case
the dot is omitted, can anyone show my my fault?

\definehead [chapter] [section=section-2, sectionsegments=2:100]
\setuphead[chapter][ownnumber=yes, headaling=flushleft,distance=0.5em]

\definehead [section] [section=section-3, sectionsegments=3:100]
\setuphead[section][ownnumber=yes, headaling=flushleft,distance=0.5em]

\starttext
\startchapter[ownnumber=I., title={chapterhead}] % the dot is kept
text\par
\startsection[ownnumber=1.,  title={sectionhead}] % no dot at all
text\par
\stopsection
\stopchapter
\stoptext