[NTG-context] Translating PDF-files

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Wed Jan 19 15:30:26 CET 2011

> Even though the result will no doubt show cyrillic words, which looks interesting, the factual result will be rubbish, and most likely unintelligible to any Russian.

  That's an interesting statement; do you have any experience with that
at all, or are you simply speculating?  I have never heard any claim
that machine translation would be more difficult for some particular
languages.  It's generally a hard problem, and each language has its
specific issues, not only Russian (that has 6 cases, by the way, not 7,
and really only one fully conjugated tense).

	Arthur