[NTG-context] Translating PDF-files

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:10:56 CET 2011

2011/1/19 Martin Schröder <martin at oneiros.de>

> 2011/1/19 Cecil Westerhof <cldwesterhof at gmail.com>:
> > Someone asked me how to convert a PDF to XML and back. The reasons is
> that
> > he has a PDF in English, but he likes to have it also in Russian. His
> idea
>
> It will be _much_ easier to get the original english sources and
> translate _them_ (and create a new PDF from the translate). Trust me.

Would be my guess also. Was my first comment to this person. ;-} But he
wants to do it this way. His idea is have standard PDF's on his website, but
let people choose in which language they want it, and then let it be
translated on the fly. He also has PDF's he can redistribute, but for which
he will not get the sources.

--
Cecil Westerhof