[NTG-context] Translating PDF-files

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:58:34 CET 2011

Properly not really a ConTeXt question, but maybe nows the answer.

Someone asked me how to convert a PDF to XML and back. The reasons is that
he has a PDF in English, but he likes to have it also in Russian. His idea
is to convert the PDF file to XML, translate the XML file with
GoogleTranslate and convert the translated XML file to PDF. He asked me how
to do this. Of-course it does not have to be a XML file, if GoogleTranslate
can work with a TEX file, there is no reason not to do it.

Does anyone know how to do this, or has pointers about how to do this?

--
Cecil Westerhof