[NTG-context] \definetyping to avoid wrapping lines

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Jan 19 08:32:34 CET 2011

Hello,

thanks for the answer. But actually "space=" option doesn't affect what I need. See the attached example.

The right thing is how the first "abcdef....ABCDEF..." line (u.txt) is typeset.

In the second case, one "A" is replaced by " ", so we get "abcdef.... BCDEF...".

And Ctx breaks the line when it reaches that " ". - That's the thing I'd like to avoid, i.e. to force \typefile to treat lines with " " like any other line without " ".

(\typefile is used to typeset some text files which may contain a bit longer header; the header contain spaces. And here the line break appears, so I get lines like:

A program, version, 22.11.1999, bla, some text, Company
Name Ltd

and I'd rather get:

A program, version, 22.11.1999, bla, some text, Company Name Ltd

)

Is there a way how to achieve this?

(And I don't mean to make \typefile font smaller or to use the "range" option to skip first [longer] header lines).

Kind regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]