[NTG-context] Custom XML Pretty Printer

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Wed Jan 19 00:11:10 CET 2011

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011, Renaud AUBIN wrote:

> Hi Aditya,
>
> I'm working on that…

Thank you.

> When do you need it?

Well... it is not urgent for me ... t-vim is slow but it works fine :)

I was planning on a more advanced syntax highlighting module that will
allow one to use different external highlighters: editors like vim, scite,
etc., programs like syntax-color, pgyments, HsColor, etc, or even web
services like hpaste.org or gist. At this time, all this at a dreaming
stage, and I think that it will nice to be able to change the parser
without changing the color scheme (and hence the request for group each
code region in one command which will allow for a module to specify the
unified color schemes)

Aditya