[NTG-context] \setupinterlinespace questions

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Sun Jan 16 11:17:51 CET 2011

>> Hmm, does not seem to work here. I have following setup:
>>
>> \environment env_draft % <-- setting \setupinterlinespace[big] here
>> \startproduct
>> %\setupinterlinespace[big] % works except for references when uncommented
>
> \startproduct <filenename>
>
> \environment env_draft
>
> \setupinterlinespace % can be moved to the environment file
>
>> \input chapters
>> \usepublications[publications]
>> \placepublications
>> \stopproduct
>>
>> \placepublications seems to reset linespacing as well.

Wolfgang,

thanks for pointing me into the right direction. This did not work at first ether but it was my fault. I had \setupinterlinespace[big] before \setupbodyfont. This will reset the interlinespace. However, \setupinterlinespace[line=1.7em] before \setupbodyfont works.

Still, \setupinterlinespace[big] does not change anything in the publication list.

> Can you make a example.

Please see attached files. Apart from the wrong interline spacing in the references section, there is also a missing citation (ELECTRONIC: hh2010).

Best,
Florian