[NTG-context] How to call \environment in CLD file

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jan 14 19:21:34 CET 2011

On 14-1-2011 6:58, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 06:52:25PM +0100, Peter Münster wrote:
>> Khaled Hosny<khaledhosny at eglug.org>  writes:
>>
>>> context.environment("foo.tex") -- throws an error
>>
>> context("\\environment foo ")
>
> The same error, no difference.

as it's

   \environment somename_followed_by_space

we need:

   context.environment(false, "foo.tex ")

a false will omit the {} for the next argument. and the space is after
the filename. Sorry that it looks so hackerish.

I think that it makes sense to patch \environment to accept [filename]
as well. (It's an old command)