[NTG-context] Escaping from modes set for "tabulate"

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Fri Jan 14 15:41:41 CET 2011

Hello,

is it possible to escape from modes (fonts) defined in \starttabulate[...]? I mean just for header - to escape the math mode and to switch to normal font temporarily:

---

\starttext
   I get:

   \starttabulate[|lT|mc|p|]
     \NC Code     \NC Symbol    \NC Description \NC\NR
     \HL
     \NC Gamma    \NC \gamma    \NC Self weight \NC\NR
   \stoptabulate

   And I'd rather get:

   \starttabulate[|l|c|p|]
     \NC Code         \NC Symbol    \NC Description \NC\NR
     \HL
     \NC \tt Gamma    \NC $\gamma$  \NC Self weight \NC\NR
   \stoptabulate

   But simply -- I'm looking for something like (code bellow causes errors):

   \starttabulate[|lT|mc|p|]
     \NC {\normalfont Code}     \NC {\nomath Symbol} \NC Description \NC\NR
     \HL
     \NC Gamma                  \NC \gamma           \NC Self weight \NC\NR
   \stoptabulate
\stoptext

---

Kind regards,