[NTG-context] Problem typing file with diacritics by \typefile

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Thu Jan 13 12:29:22 CET 2011

Hello,

sorry, my silly fault.

The main problem was to use \setuptyping instead of \definetyping.

When I was trying to create an as-small-as-possible example, I forgot to insert \enableregime[1250] to the header, so I encountered additional error messages.

Sorry again for wasting your (and all readers') time.

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]
Pontex s. r. o.      [mailto:pontex at pontex.cz] [http://www.pontex.cz]