[NTG-context] Problem typing file with diacritics by \typefile

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Thu Jan 13 12:11:36 CET 2011

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:03:06 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 13.01.2011 um 11:36 schrieb Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o.:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I just downloaded the last beta and it seems there is (again) a problem with \typefile a file with diacritics.
>>
>> Samples are attached.
>
> Save your file in utf-8 encoding, my editor shows me your t.txt is currently encoded as “ISO 8859-7”.

... Yes, that's a possibility. But as I can remember, this was fixed and there was no requirement for the file to be UTF-8 encoded (see http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/053222.html).

The file I want to typeset is generated by another program, which uses diacritics (single bytes), CP1250.

> You need also another typewriter font because Latin Modern Typewriter doesn’t contain lowercase greek letters.

This wouldn't be a problem, greek letters are not included.

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]
Pontex s. r. o.      [mailto:pontex at pontex.cz] [http://www.pontex.cz]