[NTG-context] help with citation please (mkiv)

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Wed Jan 12 19:59:10 CET 2011

Hi friends,

I am a bit confused with the use of citation/bibliographies in MkIV.
Maybe someone can help me?

Say, I have a bib-file containing entries like ...

@BOOK{mb:Wassermann1990,
  title = {Alternativkommentar zum Strafgesetzbuch},
  year = {1990 (Bd. 1), 1986 (Bd. 3)},
  editor = {Wassermann, Rudolph},
  % address = {Neuwied},
  howcited = {\emph{Bearbeiter}, in: Wassermann, AK-StGB},
  juratitle = {AK-StGB},
  owner = {mascha},
  timestamp = {2006.10.02}
}

In the typeset document I need an entry like this:
\emph{Amelung} in Wassermann, Alternativkommentar zum Strafgesetzbuch, §\,94, Rn. 4.

In a Latex document I saw the usage like this:
\cite[Amelung][§\,94, Rn. 4]{mb:Wassermann1990}

Who do I do it in ConTeXt MkIV??

Any help very welcome!!

Thank you, Steffen