[NTG-context] Replacing a piece of a paper

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Jan 12 11:56:50 CET 2011

Hello,

thanks for the code.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:30:39 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com> wrote:

> \define[2]\Replacement
>   {\startTEXpage[background={foreground,replacement}]%
>    \layeredtext
>      [corner={right,bottom},location={left,top}]
>      [background=color,backgroundcolor=white,offset=0pt]
>      {\externalfigure[#2]}
>      {\externalfigure[#1]}
>    \stopTEXpage}
>
> \useexternalfigure[big]  [hacker][scale=3000]
> \useexternalfigure[small][cow]
>
> \starttext
> \Replacement{big}{small}
> \stoptext
>
> \layeredtext is described in the details manuals.

Which exactly do you mean? I searched for some information about "\layeredtext" and "\startTEXpage[background=". I tried wiki, contextref.pdf and google, also several from http://www.pragma-ade.com/show-man-1.htm, but I'm not much smarter so far.

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]