[NTG-context] mptopdf (broken again)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:31:53 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:07, Hans Hagen wrote:

> it was wrong in the context zip; for windows one can just copy the stub
> mtxrun.exe to mptopdf.exe but the same is not true for the shell script that
> needs to be:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> mtxrun --script mptopdf "$@"

That's right, but may I ask to fix that in ConTeXt?

> I'm not sure, but a generic (copyable) script could be:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> mtxrun --script $0 "$@"
>
> (no shell expert)

No, that would not work properly. $0 gives me full path to the
executable script, so in my case I would get
    mtxrun --script /context/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mptopdf <the rest>
which is probably not desirable. There are ways to circumvent this,
but leaving the scripts the way they are now still seems reasonable to
me.

Mojca