[NTG-context] Replacing a piece of a paper

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Tue Jan 11 18:32:50 CET 2011

Hello,

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:45:53 +0100, Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> An important question: overpainted for your personal needs or in order
> to remove some information from PDF that others are not supposed to
> see?
>
> Mojca

I need to upgrade some drawings, or more precisely, to upgrade their title block as some its fields need to be changed (e.g. date 9/2010 to 1/2011, the "level" of the documentation and so on).

Finally, the PDFs are to be printed to a physical printer (=> physical pieces of paper) and also to be provided to the third party like digital documents. The result should not have layers switchable to on/off, but I believe this can be handled by printing the final (even layered) PDF to another PDF by a virtual printer (e.g. pdfCreator).

Layering was only an idea, which - as I believed - should lead to the goal; although that would probably mean to print the (layered) PDFs manually to the virtual PDF printer.

Or is there another (non-layering or layer-merging) way?

Regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]