[NTG-context] nice pictures for the wiki

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Mon Jan 10 19:04:12 CET 2011

Am 2011-01-10 um 16:39 schrieb Jonas Stein:

> can someone check, if this picture is correct for mkiv?
> https://github.com/jonasstein/context-quickstart/blob/master/gfx/context_machine_mkiv.svg
>
> it should show the workflow from .tex ---> pdf file

Thank you!
Nice idea, but
- I'd leave out the TeX box (TeX is part of LuaTeX)
- perhaps make that ConTeXt label "Mk IV" or just "IV"
- perhaps show more input formats (pictures)?
- I didn't know LuaTeX can output SVG
- perhaps show optional XML output (and even re-input for tagged PDF)?

BTW: Nice to see my ex-wife's cooking lion again ;-)
There's another drawing by her: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Image:Gardeninglion.jpg

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---