[NTG-context] Unreadable characters in embedded PDF file

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Mon Jan 10 10:00:33 CET 2011

Thanx Taco...
I just have found an interesting thing.
If PDF file which is by Scribus generated (which in itself is useless)
and then "print" by PDFCreator (or PDFXchange) to new PDF file, then the
resulting PDF file can now be put into ConTeXt resulting PDF document
without any problem. It probably means that the problem is in Scribus
isn't it?

Jaroslav