[NTG-context] mptopdf (broken again)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 00:37:52 CET 2011

Hans & Taco,

A tiny request: is there any chance to make the mptopdf script point
to "--script mptopdf" instead of "--script base"?

And note for Taco: I have no idea how it got there (I think that I use
TLContrib), but my TL installation (/usr/texbin/mptopdf) contains:

eval '(exit $?0)' && eval 'exec perl -S $0 ${1+"$@"}' && eval 'exec
perl -S $0 $argv:q'
        if 0;

# MikTeX users can set environment variable TEXSYSTEM to "miktex".

#D \module
#D   [       file=mptopdf.pl,
#D      copyright={PRAGMA ADE / Hans Hagen \& Ton Otten}]
#C
#C This module is part of the \CONTEXT\ macro||package and is
#C therefore copyrighted by \PRAGMA. See licen-en.pdf for
#C details.

# use File::Copy ; # not in every perl

use Config ;
use Getopt::Long ;
use strict ;
use File::Basename ;

And when I try to use it I get:

> mptopdf a.mp
-bash: /usr/texbin/mptopdf: Permission denied

Thanks a lot,
   Mojca