[NTG-context] howto start with presentations?

Jonas Stein news at jonasstein.de
Sun Jan 9 23:01:16 CET 2011

> You need to either enable write18 or add
> \runMPgraphicsfalse
> on the top of your file.

I put \runMPgraphicsfalse in the first line of test.tex.
That changed nothing.

Then i searched for write18 in the wiki. I found
"ConTeXt defines \systemcommandmode that is 2 if \write18 is enabled, 1 otherwise. " on [1]

so i wrote \systemcommandmode to get a 2 or 1 in textbody. [2]
But i did not get a 1 or 2. Now i can see the circle and a "^"
I have no idea, where the ^ comes from.