[NTG-context] \lgroup in mkIV

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Jan 9 22:14:53 CET 2011

On 9-1-2011 7:59, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> I don't know how it was generated. Mojca and I occasionally update the
> file by adding the names of math symbols. If the latest unicode symbol
> list is available in text format, it should not be too difficult to
> check if the table in char-def has any missing entries.

> In this case, I just added these four missing characters by hand.

The first versions of the table were a combination of data present
already in context and some unicode tables from the web (using scripts)
but much in the math department was added manually as i found out that
tables (like stix) were too flawed and had bugs so were useless for our
purpose. We could do some occasional update by checking diffs from older
to newer unicodes, not that I expect too many changes.