[NTG-context] \lgroup in mkIV

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sun Jan 9 19:59:20 CET 2011

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 09, 2011 at 01:13:25AM +0000, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
>>> That was the same range that I had looked at, but somehow that pdf did
>>> not have 27EC-27EF. Neither does char-def.lua. So, I guess that these are
>>> newer additions.
>>
>>   It's been introduced in Unicode 5.1 in March 2008.  Unicode is an
>> evolving standard, you know.
>
> That is why I asked Hans while ago how char-def.lua was generated, from
> what version of Unicode and whether it is updated/updatable or not;

I don't know how it was generated. Mojca and I occasionally update the
file by adding the names of math symbols. If the latest unicode symbol
list is available in text format, it should not be too difficult
to check if the table in char-def  has any missing entries.

> was worried that it will soon be outdated, which seems to be the case
> now.

In this case, I just added these four missing characters by hand.

Aditya