[NTG-context] Natural tables (split) + setupinteraction = fail? (latest mkiv)

Marco Pessotto melmothx at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:14:31 CET 2011

Hello there.

See the following minimal example:

%%%% begin %%%%
\setupinteraction[state=start,color=black,contrastcolor=black]
\starttext
\placetable[split]{Test}
{\bTABLE[split=yes]
\dorecurse{60}{
\bTR \bTD hello \eTD \eTR
}
\eTABLE}

\stoptext
%%%% end %%%%%

If I try to compile it, I get the following error:

pages           > flushing realpage 1, userpage 1, subpage 1
! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
                   {
\docompletefloat ...\vbox \floatcaptionattribute {
                                                  \doifelsemainfloatbody \cu...
<argument> ...loat {table}{}{split}{Test}\nextbox
                                                  \else \docompletefloat {ta...
\thirdofthreearguments #1#2#3->#3

\xdocompletefloat ...afloat ,#3}{#4}\nextbox \fi }
                                                  \else \docompletefloat {#1...
\dodowithnextbox ...tefloat {table}{}{split}{Test}
                                                  \doifnotinset \v!text {spl...
l.11 \eTABLE
            }
?

The same source compiles as expected with version 2010.12.15 (ok, there
was the bug for the numbering, but it compiled).

Bests

--
Marco