[NTG-context] howto start with presentations?

Jonas Stein news at jonasstein.de
Sun Jan 9 00:10:07 CET 2011

>> Where can i find an example of simpleslides usage?
> http://modules.contextgarden.net/simpleslides

Thank you. I found out, that my code did not work because
simpleslides was not part of the debian context package.

I have downloaded the zip file and extracted it.
What should i do with it?
I dont want to copy it to any /usr/*/texmf/.. directory manually.
That would crash the package manager.

Is it possible to copy some files to the current project directory,
where the .tex files is that needs simpleslides?
That would not touch my tex-system or debian system.

[1] http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-simpleslides-2010.02.10.zip

--
Jonas Stein <news at jonasstein.de>