[NTG-context] Including xfig graphics

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Sat Jan 8 18:34:50 CET 2011

Florian,

This is not exactly how to proceed.
The metapost export needs to be stripped of its preamble
before being used with ConTeXt.

Can you send us a (simple) concrete example, i.e. .fig file.

It may not be worth the effort to get fig2dev fixed to produce pure (LaTeX
free) metapost. I had started learning Metapost playing with xfig exports, but
quickly entirely dropped xfig and now work directly with metapost code.

Alan

--
Alan Braslau
CEA DSM-IRAMIS-SPEC