[NTG-context] Fwd: Re: xml-processing: missing or ungrouped '='

Achim Jander achim at jander.de
Sat Jan 8 15:23:19 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,
yes, of course you are right, but thats not making the problems. Its
switched in while making a "minimal" example.
My problem or maxbe misunderstanding ist what I try to achieve with

\xmldoifelse{#1}{/num}{ownnumber=\xmlcommand{#1}{/num}{xml:ueberForceFlush}}{number=no}

or in a more complex way:

\startxmlsetups xml:title
\startchapter[

%start here
number=\xmldoifelse{#1}{/num}{yes}{no}, %works
ownnumber=\xmldoifelse{#1}{/num}{\xmlcommand{#1}{/num}{xml:ueberForceFlush}}{},%works

%stop here

title={\xmlflush{#1}},%works
]
\stopchapter
\stopxmlsetups

what I want to do is to process the part between %start here and %stop
here in another template
which I can reuse in different hierarchies. But I cant find no way to do so.

Greetings,
Achim