[NTG-context] Fwd: Re: xml-processing: missing or ungrouped '='

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sat Jan 8 14:07:28 CET 2011

On Jan 8, 2011, at 1:39 PM, Achim Jander wrote:

> Hi Hans,
> sorry, i'll try to make it more clear:

Excuse me, your example makes my head spin. Just from looking at it, there appears to be a fundamental error: you flush the content of <title> into a context \startchapter \stopchapter environment, AFAICS. But that's not right: the title is not the content of the chapter, but just its, errm, title. Can this be the reason why your code doesn't work?

Thomas