[NTG-context] Determining available fonts

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Thu Jan 6 17:04:22 CET 2011

\showbodyfont & \showbodyfontenvironment display details about a single
font. Which command lists or otherwise identifies fonts available for use on
a Tex Live MKII system? I want to find out what fonts have been loaded onto
my system. These would most likely be the standard fonts included with the
on-line download. The documentation shows me how to load additional fonts
but I don't yet know what is there by default.

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax
Twitter: @TomBenjey