[NTG-context] counter values as label names

Daniel Schopper daniel.schopper at aon.at
Mon Jan 3 19:09:18 CET 2011

First of all thanks for the advice and sorry for my naïve posting!
Here's a test file for what I try to do. The problem is that the page-
and linenumbers printed by \placefootnotes all take the values of the
last reference.

\setupfootnotes[
	location=text,
	numberconversion=empty,
	paragraph=,
	]
\newcount\entrycounter
\entrycounter=0
\def\appentry#1#2{%
	\startline[line:\the\entrycounter]%
	\pagereference[page:\the\entrycounter]%
	#1%
	\stopline[line:\the\entrycounter]%
	\footnote{{\bf \at[page:\the\entrycounter]}
\inline[line:\the\entrycounter] #1] #2}}%
	\advance\entrycounter by1%
\starttext\startlinenumbering
This is a sample \appentry{paragraph}{om. h1}.\\
An this is another \appentry{one}{sentence}.
\stoplinenumbering
\bigskip
Endnotes
\placefootnotes
\stoptext

> Finally: is the format of your apparatus (endnotes) a requirement?
Yes, unfortunately it is.

Thanks again,
Daniel