[NTG-context] Escaping in LuaTeX

Fulvio Satta Yota_VGA at tiscali.it
Sun Jan 2 02:04:46 CET 2011

I have a problem with Lua and the "#" operator.
If I execute the following code I receive an error.

\def\luacode%
{\startluacode
    local t = {1, 2, 3}
    tex.print(#t)
\stopluacode}

\starttext
    \luacode
\stoptext

ConTeXt give me the message:

! Illegal parameter number in definition of \luacode.
<to be read again>
l.4     tex.print(#t
                    )

And if I execute the "H" command I get:

You meant to type ## instead of #, right?
Or maybe a } was forgotten somewhere earlier, and things
are all screwed up? I''m going to assume that you meant ##.

I've tryed with ##t, whit \#t, with \string#t, with \ctxlua instread of
\startluacode and \stopluacode, and I've obtained some other errors, but
ConTeXt always give me an error.

Maybe should I escape in another manner the "#" operator?