[NTG-context] line numbers - method=page

Daniel Schopper daniel.schopper at aon.at
Sun Jan 2 00:34:12 CET 2011

Dear all,
on trying to reproduce the TEI to ConTeXt example on
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TEI_xml I haven't been able to get the
line numbering per page working right. I directly copy-pasted the
relevant part of the seventh listing which goes like this:

\setuplinenumbering[location=inner,
                     step=5,
                     method=page,
                     style=\tfxx,
                     align=left,
                     distance=0.3em,
                     width=0.3cm]

- unfortunately to no avail. method=page isn't mentioned neither in the
context manual nor in the wiki so I fear I'll have to find some
workaround? Being a absolute newbie to ConTeXt I actually tried some
primitive fiddling with variations of
\setupheadertexts[\setcounter{linenumber}{0}]

I'm using
ConTeXt  ver: 2010.07.30 11:35 MKIV  fmt: 2010.12.31
which should be the newest version available on
http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010.

Any kind of help is highly appreciated! Please forgive me if there has
been already mentioned a solution on this list which I missed…
Thanks in advance!
Daniel