[NTG-context] typescripts

Wed Nov 10 19:57:09 CET 2010

I played with typescripts and have a problem.

I can use the beramono font in this way:

\definefont [Bera] [fvmr8a at 9.5pt]

\starttext
\Bera
\input knuth
\stoptext

but how would I insert it into a typescript of libertine,
where the mono font should used from bera?
This did not work:

\starttypescript[libertine]
    \definetypeface[libertine][rm][serif][libertine][default]
    \definetypeface[libertine][ss][sans] [libertine][default]
    \definetypeface[libertine][tt][mono] [file:fvmr8a.pfb]
[default][rscale=0.85]
    \definetypeface[libertine][mm][math] [modern]   [default]
\stoptypescript

Herbert