[NTG-context] New module: t-gantt-tikz

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Wed Nov 10 10:46:14 CET 2010

On Nov 9, 2010, at 10:32 , Reviczky, Adam wrote:

> I've ported a LaTeX style file[1] for drawing gantt charts over to ConTeXt.
> [...]
> [1] http://www.martin-kumm.de/tex_gantt_package.php

Thanks, I've also been using Martin Kumm's package recently but did not find the time to implement it in context. There is one issue, which is also present in the original package: The labels on the left are not vertically aligned with the ganttbars.

BTW: Is there a straightforward way for placing the labels inside the ganttbars instead (see [1] p. 5 for an example)?

Best,
Florian

[1] http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/contrib/pst-gantt/pst-gantt-doc.pdf