[NTG-context] Lucida

Tue Nov 9 15:12:03 CET 2010

Am 09.11.2010 14:08, schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> I have no idea what happens if Type1 version of fonts is not the same
> as described in afm files, but if you don't have all the necessary
> Type1 files that are absolutely needed for Math, it probably won't
> work anyway. I don't know enough of Lucida's history to provide more
> insight. What pfb files exactly do you have on your system?
>
> I would try to completely remove texmf-cache and then regenerate the
> filename database again (mtxrun --generate).

This works:

\starttypescript[lucida]
    \definetypeface[\typescriptone][rm][serif]
[lucida][default][features=default]
    \definetypeface[\typescriptone][ss][sans]
[lucida][default][features=default]
    \definetypeface[\typescriptone][tt][mono]
[lucida][default][features=none]
    \definetypeface[\typescriptone][cal][cal]
[lucida][default][features=default]

\definetypeface[\typescriptone][hw][handwriting][lucida][default][features=default]
    \definetypeface[\typescriptone][mm][math]       [modern][default]
\stoptypescript

\setupbodyfont[lucida,11pt,rm]
%\input LoadLucida

\starttext
foo Lucida Bright \ss Lucida Sans Serif \tt Lucida Mono

\hw Handwriting

\cal Calligraphic

\stoptext

Is it a problem with the definitions for otf in type-otf.mkiv,
but using type1 instead of otf?

Herbert