[NTG-context] Difference between \skip and \unskip

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Nov 3 11:28:08 CET 2010

Hi,

On 11/03/10 11:23, Matija Šuklje wrote:
> Dne sreda 3. novembra 2010 ob 11:14:44 je Taco Hoekwater napisal(a):
>> Adjust the style? Certainly that is easier than the macro
>> solution I see below.
>
> The style is prescribed by the faculty, so that's not really an option. :\

No I was going to propose to adjust the bibliography style, but
if you need it both inline and at the end, that does not work.

As Wolfgang wrote already, macros like

  \doifsomethingelse{\localtitle}{\localtitle}{<something else>}

are the most important key to getting the formatting right.

Best wishes,
Taco