[NTG-context] Feature request: list of abbreviations

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:52:36 CET 2010

Dear Hans,

Some time ago you said it would not be difficult to have the list of abbreviations listed in the opposite order, that is
	The full form	the short form

and you told me to remind you later about this feature request. That is what I am doing now…
If one considers the minimal example:

% ----- begin abbrev-test.tex
\definesynonyms[abbreviation][abbreviations][\infull][\inshort]

\starttext
\abbreviation{LCTVS}{Locally Convex Topological Vector Space}
\abbreviation{EEG} {Electroencephalogram}
\abbreviation{ERP} {Event-Related Potentials}
\abbreviation{TVS}{Topological Vector Space}

Test inshort: \inshort{EEG}, \inshort{ERP}, \inshort{TVS},

Test infull: \infull{EEG}, \infull{ERP}, \infull{TVS}, \infull{LCTVS}

\completelistofabbreviations

\stoptext
% ----- end abbrev-test.tex

Is it possible to obtain, beside the list of abbreviations, another ordered list in which the full variant is in the first column while the short variant is in the second column? That is a new command, or an option in the \setupListOfAbbreviations, resulting in

      Electroencephalogram            EEG
      Event-Related Potentials                ERP

      Locally Convex Topological Vector Space         LCTVS

      Topological Vector Space                TVS

Thanks in advance for any help or insight.

Best regards: OK