[NTG-context] letter module, vertical offset of reference line

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Sun Oct 31 11:16:36 CET 2010

On Oct 31, 2010, at 10:11 , Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 31.10.2010 um 09:36 schrieb Florian Wobbe:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to adjust the vertical position of the reference line (as well as subject, opening etc.) because the info-block is longer than the addressee-block to the left.
>>
>> With alternative=customized I can use
>> \setupletterstyle [firstpage] [topspace=...]
>>
>> However with alternative a and e setting topspace has no effect.
>>
>> Also
>> \setupletterstyle [reference] [voffset=...]
>> changes the offset for alternative=customized, only.
>
> With the predefined styles for the reference line i ignore the topspace value and use a calculated value. This value depends on the bottom of the address block and the height of the reference line plus a space be fore and after the reference line.
>
> Can you make a example where this calculation goes wrong!

Thanks! Of cause, a commented minimal example is attached.

I have two problems and a wish:

1) The reference line and the following subject line are placed too high.

2) The footer has not enough space before and after.

3) It would be nice to have a bottomframe for the backaddress field that is not longer than then the text itself.

All the best,
Florian