[NTG-context] letter module, vertical offset of reference line

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:11:26 CET 2010

Am 31.10.2010 um 09:36 schrieb Florian Wobbe:

> Hi,
>
> I need to adjust the vertical position of the reference line (as well as subject, opening etc.) because the info-block is longer than the addressee-block to the left.
>
> With alternative=customized I can use
>  \setupletterstyle [firstpage] [topspace=...]
>
> However with alternative a and e setting topspace has no effect.
>
> Also
>  \setupletterstyle [reference] [voffset=...]
> changes the offset for alternative=customized, only.

With the predefined styles for the reference line i ignore the topspace value and use a calculated value. This value depends on the bottom of the address block and the height of the reference line plus a space be fore and after the reference line.

Can you make a example where this calculation goes wrong!

Wolfgang