[NTG-context] transliteration russian

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Fri Oct 29 13:18:19 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am just about to typeset a book of a russian author written in english, but with a lot of russian literature listed in the bibliography:
The titles of theses sources are russian but in latin transliteration, like this ...
O koordinacii mezhdunarodnyh i vneshnejekonomicheskih svjazej subjektov Rossijskoj Federacii

But even though I assigned "\language[ru]" the word "vneshnejekonomicheskih" eg. does not get hyphenated.
And there are some dozen titles more that show the same problem ...

Is this (to not hyphenate) because of the transliteration?
Do I have to choose another \language key?

Yours,
Steffen