[NTG-context] ConText, TikZ and definecolor: undefined control sequence

Michael Murphy michael.murphy at uni-ulm.de
Wed Oct 27 22:08:15 CEST 2010

On 27/10/2010 19:18, Marius wrote:
> Hello,
> I had the same problem, so I desided to define colors by hand.
>
> \definecolor [lightgray] [h=D3D3D3]
>
> \usemodule[tikz]
>
> \unprotect
> \pgfutil at definecolor{black}{gray}{0}
> \pgfutil at definecolor{gray}{gray}{0.5}
> \pgfutil at definecolor{lightgray}{gray}{0.9}
> \pgfutil at definecolor{white}{gray}{1}
> \protect

Yes, this is what I've resorted to. But it would be nice to define
things properly.

> If you want to fix script, you need to change line:
>
> local cv = colors.value(attributes)
>
> into
>
> local cv = attributes.colors.values
>
> Just guess, untested.

Nope, doesn't work. Using

local colors = colors or { }

gets me a little further, but then complains that 'value' is a nil
value. I don't know enough Lua to fix this either. Strangely, it seems
to work on some older MkIV versions of ConTeXt...

Michael.