[NTG-context] Modes in MkIV minimals (bug?)

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 24 21:27:58 CEST 2010

Am 24.10.2010 um 21:21 schrieb Matija Šuklje:

> Hullo,
>

> I'm working on my thesis (and it's "pf_ul" styling[1]) and I tried to include
> modes.
>
> The thing is that modes seem to be set right and work when invoked in CLI
> (e.g. 'context --mode=osnutek,zaslon diplomska.tex', but ConteXt seems to
> completely igonore lines in text such as:
>
> \enablemode[osnutek]
>
> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Do you enable the mode before it is used or after it, e.g.

\enablemode[foo]
\startmode[foo]
\stopmode

use the content of the mode „foo“ while

\startmode[foo]
\stopmode
\enablemode[foo]

doesn’t use it because at the time the mode was called it was disabled and the \enablemode has therefore no effect because it’s calles to late.

If this doesn’t apply to you make a minimals example.

Wolfgang