[NTG-context] Modes in MkIV minimals (bug?)

Matija Šuklje matija at suklje.name
Sun Oct 24 21:21:42 CEST 2010

Hullo,

I'm working on my thesis (and it's "pf_ul" styling[1]) and I tried to include
modes.

The thing is that modes seem to be set right and work when invoked in CLI
(e.g. 'context --mode=osnutek,zaslon diplomska.tex', but ConteXt seems to
completely igonore lines in text such as:

\enablemode[osnutek]

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using minimals:
MTXrun | current version: 2010.06.18 11:26

Cheers,
Matija

P.S. Is ConTeXt (mkIV) in TexLive 2010 deemed as stable and usable?
-.-.-
[1]
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Law_Faculty_University_of_Ljubljana_Styling_and_citations
--