[NTG-context] line justification alignment.

seasoul bioseasoul at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 10:21:01 CEST 2010

Yes, when he was talking about there must be two spaces after a period, and
there is strictly no hyphenation at the end of lines, I was almost driven
crazy: How can you set such a rule as in a typewritter period? Of course, I
did not speak out.

I use the setting, that works. Then the line became ugly, the length of
lines are irregular. Is it possible to fine-tune it.

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> On 22-10-2010 4:08, seasoul wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to justify the line? I mean no word hyphenation, and words
>>

> \setupalign[nothyphenated]
>

> are justified like in office word. My boss is quite angry to see
>> hyphenations at the end of lines in my file.
>>

> lucky him that he was not born in Germany or the Netherlands with all their
> compound words
>
> What a hell.
>>

> your boss probably has never read a book
>
> Hans

>    tel: 038 477 53 69 | voip: 087 875 68 74 | www.pragma-ade.com

Yours Sincerely
Ba Te