[NTG-context] Bibliographies in Mark IV

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Oct 22 18:42:53 CEST 2010

On Oct 22, 2010, at 3:51 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> we could have a bib file that describes all context related publications but someone has to volunteer for that
>
> Hans

You mean we have to wait till Idris finishes THE BOOK?

Seriously: we need a sample of different publication forms - books, articles, incollections, electronical, etc. I'm quite willing to do this, but we need to have as much diversity as possible, 20 manuals from the pragma website is not yet a good test bed :-)

Thomas