[NTG-context] Problem processing a non-UTF8 Lua script

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:55:11 CEST 2010

2010/10/21 Vedran Miletić <rivanvx at gmail.com>:
> 2010/10/21 Procházka Lukáš <lpr at pontex.cz>:
>> Or how to make Ctx work with non-UTF8 Lua files?
>
> Notepad supports saving to UTF-8. Can't you rather convert your files to it?

Come on ... Lukáš is merely trying to remove all the codepage-related
problems in MKIV :) :) :)

(Hans will hate me for having suggested to support
\enableregime[cp1250] in MKIV in the first place, else there would at
least be an excuse such as "sorry, but luatex doesn't support anything
but utf-8" :)

Mojca

PS: even vim uses cp1250 on windows 7 by default