[NTG-context] Word count
matija at suklje.name
Wed Oct 20 15:26:42 CEST 2010
since many texts (academic and otherwise) have to comply with a certain word
or character limitation and just using 'wc' on the whole source file(s) would
not be relevant, is there a way to do this in ConTeXt?
Also it would be very useful, if it was possible to get some more detailed
* introduction word & character count
* main text word & character count
* footnotes, marginalia etc. word & character count
* captions word & character count
* indices and bibliography word & character count
* total word & character count
gsm: +386 41 849 552
xmpp: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the ntg-context