[NTG-context] metafun

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Oct 20 14:03:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

At the context conference Taco presented a new initiative with respect
to manuals. For those who cannot (or don't want to) print and bind at
home we offer a printing on demand service. This week we send out the
first copies of the (new) metafun manual:

http://www.boekplan.nl/node/9

More will follow. We hope that this will (partially) answer the need for
manuals. We still have to find out which manuals (also new ones) should
become available as it takes a bit of effort to keep this flow running
and to turn manuals in some book-like form, so best keep an eye on the
site if you're interested.

Hans & Taco