[NTG-context] Thoughts about counters

Bela Mulder mulder at amolf.nl
Wed Oct 20 11:59:58 CEST 2010

  Dear ConTeXtuals,

Following up on my previous question regarding  "Custom enumeration"
(see ntg-context Digest, Vol 76, Issue 71),
I penned down a few thoughts about counters. If you're interested take a
look: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5718469/counters.pdf
It's also my first ConTeXt document, so please bear with the amateurish
formatting. I anyone can explain how to keep the annoying spurious
spaces from cropping up in my verbatim typing environment with
option=commands switched on, I would also be grateful.

Thanks, in advance!

--

Bela Mulder
Group Leader Theory of Biomolecular matter

FOM Institute AMOLF
Science Park 104, 1098XG Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS
Tel: + 31 20 7547100 FAX: + 31 20 7547290
web: http://www.amolf.nl/research/theory_of_biomolecular_matter/