[NTG-context] pictures in tabulate

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sun Oct 17 23:24:03 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to use pictures inside a tabulate environment. Unfortunately, newer versions of ConTeXt don't take the picture height into account. The following code gives a somewhat disappointing result both in mkii and mkiv:

\starttext

\starttabulate[|rw(3em)|p|]
\NC YYY \NC ZZZ \NC \NR
\NC XXX \NC \dontleavehmode \externalfigure[cow][frame=on,width=0.5\textwidth] \NC \NR
\NC YYY \NC ZZZ \NC \NR
\stoptabulate

\stoptext

Interestingly, this used to work a couple of years ago (last time I used this was 2008), but something must have changed. I tried putting the externalfigure into a \tbox, but no dice. Bug or feature?

All best

Thomas