[NTG-context] A few puzzling problems (bugs?) with enumerations

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:19:08 CEST 2010

Am 15.10.2010 um 10:20 schrieb Mathieu Boespflug:

> Ok so after reading the source code of strc-des.mkiv, I found that
> contrary to earlier documentation such as
>
> http://www.ntg.nl/maps/36/09.pdf
>
> it is not the 'number' parameter that should be used to share
> numbering but the 'counter' parameter. After fixing that in my code,
> theorems now have proper numbers and references to theorems work
> properly too.

\unprotected\def\doenumerationextratext
  {\doif{\descriptionparameter\c!title}\v!yes
     {\doifsomething\@@dodoenumerationtext % WS: added this test
        {\begingroup
         \dosetdescriptionattributes\c!titlestyle\c!titlecolor
         \hskip\descriptionparameter\c!titledistance
         \descriptionparameter\c!titlecommand
            {\descriptionparameter\c!titleleft
             \begstrut\@@dodoenumerationtext\endstrut
             \descriptionparameter\c!titleright}%
         \endgroup}}}

\unprotected\def\doenumerationfullnumber#1% text, title
  {\begingroup
   \dosetdescriptionattributes\c!headstyle\c!headcolor
   \the\everyenumeration
  %\descriptionparameter\c!command{\strut#1\doenumerationnumber\doenumerationextratext}%
   \descriptionparameter\c!command{\strut#1\ifconditional\enumerationnumberenabled\doenumerationnumber\fi\doenumerationextratext}%
   \endgroup}

Wolfgang