[NTG-context] How to center a MP graphics generated by Lua?

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Thu Oct 14 09:49:50 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to center a MP graphics generated by Lua.

Although the inline Ctx code is (or seems to be) the same as generated by Lua, I cannot understand why the red line is drawn on the left and not centered.

So how to make the Lua->MP graphics centered?

My code:

---
\showframe
\starttext
   \startalignment[center]
     AAA\externalfigure[cow][width=4cm]BBB % OK, centered

     aaa\startMPcode draw (0,0)--(1in,0)\stopMPcode bbb % OK, centered
   \stopalignment

   \startalignment[center]
     \startluacode
       context.startMPcode()
       context("draw (0,0)--(1in,0) withrgbcolor (1,0,0)") % Red line LEFT?
       context.stopMPcode()
     \stopluacode
   \stopalignment

   \startalignment[center]
     TTT\startMPcode draw (0,0)--(1in,0)\stopMPcode UUU % OK, centered
   \stopalignment
\stoptext
---

Lukas